The MakerGear Ultra One brings industrial grade reliability and high-quality FFF 3D printing to the business, prosumer, and educational markets.
This is the MakerGear Ultra One – a supersized version of MakerGears’ popular M3 3D printer placed in a riveted sheet metal housing with a pneumatic gullwing door, making it capable of printing a wide variety of engineering grade materials. This Machine was created for the professional industrial markets who are looking for reliable, consistent 3D printing with no service contracts.
Unquestionably the most powerful and largest 3D printer to be released by MakerGear to date, the Ultra One has several key features that put it ahead of the pack. Boasting a massive 16” x 14” x 13” inch build volume and an overall profile of 30” x 30” x 30” inches, this machine is a giant. The Ultra One 3D printer is an excellent fit for university engineering and design labs, low-volume commercial production facilities, and manufacturing businesses. This powerful machine is designed to deliver consistently high-quality prints to a wide array of industries.
Independent Dual Extrusion
Building off the success of the MakerGear M3-ID, the Ultra One 3D printer features a direct-drive, independent dual extrusion system. When running both extruders simultaneously, the Ultra One 3D printer is able to provide twice the production capacity when compared to other fixed-head dual extrusion systems for single-print, advanced-material jobs.
Not only does it look like a tank, but it’s also built like one as well. True to its name, the Ultra One 3D printer uses industrial grade components in order to provide superior travel accuracy and rigidity to dampen wobble errors and artifacts. The rigid linear frame also forms a better foundation for the dual extrusion system, allowing for more durable hotends and nozzles for advanced materials like nylon and nylon+ materials such as NylonX and NylonG.
Touch Probe Leveling
To obtain superior bed adhesion, the Ultra One 3D printer is equipped with a touch probe to sense the build plate while running the leveling program. The touch probe provides superior bed leveling by compensating for unavoidable minor variations in the build plate and creating a mesh pattern of the build plate before each print.
- Print Head: Independent Dual Extruders (Direct Drive)
- Build Volume: 16” x 14” x 13” inches
- Machine Dimensions and Weight: 30” x 30” x 30” inches; 170lbs
- Material Compatibility: ABS, ASA, HPS, Nylon, PETG, PETT, PLA, polycarbonate, polypropylene, BVOH, TPE, TPU, metal composites, wood composites, carbon fiber composites, etc.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Type and Diameter: Ships with 0.50mm brass (0.35mm and 0.75mm available in brass and stainless steel).
- Layer Resolution: Suggested layer height: 0.10 – 0.350mm (100-350 micron)
- Build Plate: Borosilicate Glass Plate coated with a polyamide film
- Build Plate Temp: 20 – 140°C
- Max. Build Chamber Temp: 50°C
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, LAN, USB
- File Types: .stl, .obj, .gcode
Designed and constructed from high-quality materials and components, the Ultra One brings industrial grade reliability and high-quality FFF 3D Printing to the business, prosumer, and educational markets.